Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday July 28th, 2007 more!!

I loveeeeeeee being a puppy. And I loveeeeee exploring Toronto. Today we went out and we spent almost 6 hours out and about Toronto. We found a new park and new friends at St. Joseph's St. & Bay St. I had so much fun..... This is part of the University of Toronto.




Here I'm telling my mom to hurry up and take a picture. I want to play!! These two boys are full of fun waiting to happen and I have little patience when it comes to waiting to play.



This is the 3 of us.... are we not cute? Furballs. We played and played and played while the people talked and talked and talked.



This is my new friends Mom. She's beautiful. She comes from a place called Hungry. She picked me up so mom could get this picture. I really liked her and her boys. She told my mom what time she is usually at this park so we can all meet again and have more play time.

After we played there for a nice long time and met a couple more puppies to play with we went over to Toronto's New City Hall. It's not really new, but there's an old one too.




Check this place out!! Mom and Nanna stopped over on the grass for some lunch and I played and played some more. There are lots of what mom calls "tourists" there. Tons of people coming off buses and lots more just sitting around looking at this pretty place. After all this water a girl almost has to cross her little legs!



After that we went back to the park we started out at and I found fun people!! They played with me for some time before going. I think they had as much fun as I did.


Next...... it was off to do groceries. Nanna waited outside for mom as she ran into the store. Next..... off to Allen Gardens on the way home. There were no big doggies!!! YIPPIE!! Lots of little doggies and Terri the poodle wanted to play up a storm. We rocked and rolled and jumped all over each other. If I could laugh I would have. Her siblings just hung around while we had tons of fun.


Finally..... after a really long day out and about we went home. Next stop before we got home was to go talk to a lady about having something called a "Birthday Party" for a man that goes to mom's Seniors program. He is turning 102 in August!! 102!! Wow..... can you believe it? And he still goes out and makes friends! The lady knew the day of this man's Birthday so mom needed it to have his party on his special day. She thought she had the day right but needed to confirm it. I got lots of attention there too. Everyone likes to snuggle with me and pat me :-)


Mom and Nanna thought for sure I'd conk out as soon as we went home but as usual, I had news for them. I played and jumped on mom and stole Nanna's date book. After a while around 10 pm I finally curled up by the refrigerator and snoozed until mom had her late night snack...... then of course I woke up just to bite her toe and bug her. For some reason I'm facinated with mom's big toe when she is trying to have her late night snack while watching the news.... hehehe


I wonder what they have in store for me on Sunday?????????

7 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Toronto looks beautiful! My dad is a big Gordon Lightfoot fan and I think that's where he lives! Great pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Coco said...

Goodness you are SUCH a cute little puppy! I love these pictures. The water is amazing. :D
You are precious, adorable, tiny and cute!

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie...

Yup, that's where he lives alright. Matter of fact he lives in our neighbourhood ! Mom says every year we have a big community festival here in June for our community and last year Gordon came and played for us as a favour :-) He's nice she says.

Christaligia said...

Hi Coco,

Thanks for the compliments. Mom says I'm getting tubby cute :-) I'm up to 3.2 kilos now (around 7 lbs) I'm glad you like the pictures and hope you come back soon to see more.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Christaligia- nice meeting ya. you sure is one cute puppy. you sure had a great day


woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Christaligia said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal. Thanks for coming to my blog. I tried to go to yours but it seems you don't have one. :-( I hope you get one sometime. Let me know if you do.

PreciOus said...

You get to stay out for 6 hours? Wow. And you met new friends as cute as you! Hee.

Thanks for leaving kind words for Oscar's Mom. I know they will appreciate it. =)

Snuggle,
Precious