Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wednesday July 4th, 2007



By time she got away from the computer...... today I decided to reach a new level and drive my mom and nanna a little more around the bend. I have simply had it with this pee pad thing. I don't like it, I don't want anything to do with it any more but they just don't get it. They keep trying and trying so I decided this morning to let them know exactly how I feel about it. After all that activity I headed for one of my favourite places to lay down. Right smack in front of the fridge door.!

That was pretty much it for today. We didn't go out because it was too wet out so I tore around the apt. and played with the neighbours instead. Malka came to visit but she is still scared of me because I have way too much energy for her so she sat with my mom, on her lap.

No comments: