Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday July 7th, 2007

07/07/07....... today must have been my lucky day because we spent lots of time at parks today. We had a couple of not so nice things happen too though. Earlier in the day mom, nanna and I went shopping to an unnamed store but certainly one of the bigger ones and mom bought me some Milkbones. ummmmmm yummy! Logan's dad let me taste one the other day and I loved it. When mom got them home and opened them though she found them yukky buggy!!! She tossed them on the balcony and intends to call the company on Monday.

Next we went to another store, this one a pet supply store that's another big name store and mom had to take a harness back because they turned out badly made and the manufacturer tried to blame it on me when their logo fell off and stuck to my tummy and my mom had to cut it out of my fur :-( When she was there though she bought me a new ball!! Yeahhhhhh I love balls.

After that little escapade we went over to Riverdale Park! I like this place. I ran and ran and ran and chased the little birdies too! I even barked at them. I met a few doggies briefly there and saw an old friend too. And I met a little girl before we went home for dinner.
When we got home for dinner mom gave me my new ball. ummmmm so much for that thing. Within 5 minutes it was worthless and mom was scared I would choke on it. She says it's going back tomorrow!! And she's never shopping in this big named pet supply store any more because their products are not puppy safe. Now I don't have a ball any more :-( Mom says this store should be call P.U. for stinky!!

To make up for that we all went to Allen Gardens for a couple of hours. What fun I had there. I didn't see any of my friends I normally see there but tonight I met two new friends.

In this picture is Oscar. He was a ton of fun and he's so smart! Mom had stopped at No Frills on the way to the park and got me a new box of Milkbones and Oscar sniffed them out!!

Oscar knows lots of tricks, he's 2 years old. Here he was begging for a Milkbone. He really likes them. He sits and begs too. And he rolls over too. Quite talented. I hope I learn some of those tricks one day.




This is a Jack Russell Terrier I met tonight too. He was running all around playing with me and Oscar. He got all tangled up in my leash.





Ooooooooooh Mom called me a bad name tonight. While she was busy I was playing and I ran into the bathroom when she wasn't looking and took the bathmat. My Nanna's NEW bathmat that now has some holes in the back of it!!! oh boy..... mom says Nanna is not going to be happy. Sorry Nanna, I thought it was a toy.


1 comment:

PreciOus said...

That purple thingy doesn't look like a ball at all! Nasty petshops, they shouldn't sell anything bad like this. Glad you didn't chew on it.

Snuggle,
Precious