Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday July 20th, 2007

It was an eventful day today. Some good and some bad. This is the good! We went to Allen Gardens again today. We usually go at least once a day to this park. There are usually lots of doggies to play with.

Today though there were some really spunky bigger doggies and they scared me with all their play fighting and big loud barking so I took off and hid on the floor of my nanna's scooter. Here I am, I'm smart, I'm smiling because I'm hiding!! And of course my wonderful nanna is protecting me too.




After a bit on the scooter I was getting tired. I'm still sleeping a good portion of the day so my little head started to get heavy.....






Bonk....... out like a light for a bit......
After I woke up and played a bit with a couple of the smaller doggies and lots of the peoples we went to my favourite pet store. Bobo's!!! I needed new rawhide. The ones they sell are organic and much better for my little tummy. Mom read some of those other ones out there on the market and didn't like what she saw in the ingredients. Some even have stuff in them that will stain the carpet! Yuck Yuck Yukky...... I don't want to eat anything like that.
When we were at Bobo's we were talking to the owner and mom told him about my experience with my Dr. and how I didn't like the clippers. He said that if I ever do that again my mom should hold me down until I quiet down. He showed her how to do it and when he did..... I growled and tried to nip him! Oh boy, that didn't go over well because he then got serious and held me down. I quieted down after that, I didn't like it but mom says it was necessary. I was naughty :-(

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Bobo's sounds like a fun place! I hope you get to go often! You're still young yet Christaligia - you'll get over the fear of the clippers the more you see them. I'm sure it's the noise and the sensation on your fur. You just need to know that it won't hurt - that's all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie, I love Bobo's! We always come out of there with something for me!! Makes it one of my bestest places to go!

I feel bad about what I did to Dr. D. He's my friend but I really didn't like having that done. Nope.... no fun for me.

Anonymous said...

Human's feet are great for hiding in when those big dogs get too rough - you are smart and learnt that trick early by the looks of it!!

River

Christaligia said...

Hi River, There are some nice calm big dogs in the park too and they let me run around them in circles but some are really rowdy and scare me a bit. Nanna's scooter is just the right size for me :-)