Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday July 20th, 2007

Wow oh wow..... I met the most handsome little boy today!! His name is Alfie. Alfie lives only a few blocks from me. Imagine that! He is Maltese and poodle and sweet as sugar. I invited him in to the scooter basket with me and his dad is here helping him in since he can't jump that high.





Ohhhhh Alfie..... he is so affectionate.









I'm just goofy over Alfie. I hope I'm spelling his name right, my mom didn't think to ask his dad if it starts with an "A" or an "E". I mean, I know I'm good, and that I can type too but geez mom, I can't talk yet.
I hope Alfie's dad comes to this blog and see's his pictures and comments. If you do pop in Alfie's Dad..... *smooch* to Alfie. I hope we see each other again so we can play together.
This thing is really hard to use. Every time I put my pictures in they go all over the place and knock my words all over too. It's nuts. Being a puppy that types is hard enough.

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Christaligia,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

PreciOus said...

Hi Christaligia!

Thanks for signing my guestbook. You are such a sweet lil' pup! =)

By the way, welcome to DWB. You will make lots of new friends here and they are all very friendly, me too! Hehe.

Come visit my blog sometimes!

Snuggle,
Precious
http://littlemissyprecious.blogspot.com/

Coco said...

Oh my goodness...you are sooo cute! I am glad you found Coco and I'm excited to see another small breed mix! Coco is a Maltepoo...just like this dog you met today!
I will keep looking at your blog...U are tooo cute!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Christaligia - Alfie looks like a little cutie, as are you of course! I hope you do meet up with him again - doggy play dates are so much fun!

Tail wags

River