Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sat.!!!!!!! I'm finally caught up.

Mom is busy with other stuff this morning so we can go out BBQ'ing tomorrow on the Islands :-) I'm not allowed people food but mom will bring my food and lots of toys for me to play with.

I added a couple of links here today you should check out. In my "Links we Like" section on the menu on the right you will see "Odie's Pics"......... Odie is adorable and you will love the pictures there. And I also added a link to "cute overload". This is a really cute and funny site. The pictures are the best!

Well..... I'm going because mom has some errands to do and then I get to go to a new park today. If we have time we are going to Queen's Park Circle!!! Wowie.......

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Odie is just adorable but so are you! Have fun at the park!

Love ya lots,
Maggie