Sunday, July 15, 2007

Later Saturday the 14th....


Later that night I calmed down and Nanna gave me a new treat she bought me at Bobo's. It's an all natural beef rawhide and I loveeeeee these things. It takes me weeks to get through one and I take this everywhere I go in the apt. I even take it to my crate every night. Mom allows me a toy (my rope toy) and my chewy in my crate at night in case I can't get to sleep right away. Usually I do though. Mom is really proud of me and how I learned to crate and that I even go in there myself when I want to nap at times. That is when I'm not layed out across the front of the fridge :-)




7 comments:

PreciOus said...

I lurve rawhide too. But it gets all sticky and mushy and clamped my hair together so sista hates it. Hehe.

Snuggle,
Precious

Dandy Duke said...

Don't let Mitch see this or he'll be wanting treats in his crate at night too! You're sure lucky and cute too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Mmmm beef rawhide - I better go make sure no one has nicked mine!!

Christaligia said...

Good thing that's never happened to me. You have longer hair though. I hope you still get one now and then. They're so yummy.

Christaligia said...

Huh? We aren't suppose to have treats in our crates?? sssshhh don't tell my mom!

Christaligia said...

If you lived close enough to me I'd probably nick it :-) Hold onto your rawhide River!!

Goofy said...

I love my crate too... And mom too let me bring in my treats..

Love licks
Goofy