Monday, July 2, 2007

Sunday July 1st, 2007

heheheh... I stole mom's computer chair in her office now! She's helping someone at one of the computers so I'm going to catch up on yesterday. We had a busy day yesterday. Mom and Nanna took me out and around. Before we went out they tried one of the new pee pads we bought at Crappy Tire the day before and guess what? oh yeah, I could smell the special doggy smell they put on it to attract us but it made me crazy and instead of using it for my pee spot I dragged it all over the place and then ripped it apart even though it claims to be tear proof!! Mom is taking them back sometime this week.

Later in the day, after dinner, we went to the park. Allen Garden's this time. Wow.. doggy's everywhere!! Lots of new friends. I met "Friskie" who was indeed Friskie! he was really cute too. Pretty golden colour and part Lhasa Apso and part Pomeranian (if I remember right). He was fun to play with, about 3 times the size of me. And then I met another puppy and this one was a Westie. She was really cute and very playful. Her mom really liked me and so did her mom's friend. They kept playing with me too and picking me up. Later 2 men came up to me and played with me too. Mom really embarrassed me with the 2 men because they were talking about my peepee problems, the fact I won't go back to my pee pad. geez mom, is nothing sacred?

After an hour of running, playing and barking we went to visit Doris for a wee bit then to the store for some fruit and milk and back home by around 10:15. On the way home I was completely tuckered out and slept the whole way in mom's basket.

Once I was home though I was a holy terror again. Mom is concerned that I don't pee when I should any more either. For a day or more now I've only been going 2 or 3 times in a day!! I shouldn't be able to hold that long....... when will she learn I'm Puppy Extraordinare!!

No comments: