Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saturday July 14th, 2007 Still catching up.....

ok....... so just how embarrassed do I look? What is it with these people? First mom buys me a new hair clip at Bobo's and then of all things we go somewhere else and in the store what does she discover there?????? A stupid raincoat. Who cares if it's raining cats and dogs out there. I'm nice and dry under mom's raincoat, it goes right over mom's scooter and the basket so I'm perfectly dry but she has to go and buy this thing and worse...... she made me wear it...... eeeeeeekkkkkkk

As you can see, I'm not amused when I finally got home and I couldn't get this thing off me fast enough. A lot of the pictures didn't come out that mom took of me trying to get this off because I was moving so fast.

2 comments:

PreciOus said...

You look so cute with the pretty hair clip and rain coat!

Snuggle,
Precious

Christaligia said...

I hope your mom doesn't make you wear one of these.....