Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday July 2nd, 2007

While I was in the office today with Mom, Uncle Ron came in...... I was so happy to see him I pee'd a bit! oooops sorry mom, right under the desk. hahaha Uncle Ron played with me for a bit and then he had to go but not before rubbing my tummy for me which he always does. I love Uncle Ron.

Mom embarrassed me again and had a conversation about me and my limited pee's with him. She told him when she gets home she is going to call the Vet and maybe make an appointment! It's not normal for a puppy to drink normal amounts and only pee a few times a day. I won't go pee outside either. I'm bashful.

I really do love my namesakes (Dr. Christopher Drabant and Ligia his technician) but I didn't want to go and maybe have my temperature taken again, last time was embarrassing the way they did it when I got sick to my tummy from my needle. Almost as soon as I got home I went right over to my pee pad (yes!! my pee pad) and I had a good little piddle so they didn't have to worry. *whew*....... saved myself a Dr. trip.

Mom added something named "Flickr" to my blog today. It's a place where people can check out my pictures full sized once she gets them on there. Just scroll down here a bit and look in the sidebar on the right. You'll see my pictures in a little box, changing, just click on it and you'll go there. You can comment on my pictures there too if you like.

Later that night, mom took a nap after dinner the lazy lady! I was waiting to go out. Around 8 pm we finally went out to Allen Gardens down the way from our home. Before we went though I had a surprise for Mom and Nanna. I learned another new trick. I can finally jump high enough to make it on the sofa!!!! YEAHHHH Super Puppy!! I just need a cape now! Neither was too impressed though. hmmmmm I'll have to work on this so it's cute too and impress them.


At Allen Gardens there were lots of doggy's this time. I saw this big one and I ran around the other side of my mom's scooter and jumped up on the floorboard of it. Hiding. I'm a sissy sometimes.

This is the doggy I was hiding from for a bit. His name is Logan. Logan is part Husky and part German Sheppard. He is 11 years old! His daddy had him for only a few years and wishes he had him all his life. Logan turned out to be a very nice adult doggy and he played with me a bit and didn't mind when I went puppy crazy and jumped and spinned and got us all twisted in my leash a couple of times. Every time Mom went to take a pic of Logan either I ran in it or Logan turned his head.


And another nice doggy I met tonight was Bandit. Bandit and I played for a bit too. His name is Bandit because of his eyes, it looks like he has a mask on. He was fun too.

It was getting late and we had to go visit Auntie Kim too yet so we went home just after dark. Once home I gave mom and nanna my nightly gifts where I shouldn't. Mom cleaned up one mess and nanna cleaned up the other.

No comments: