Sunday, July 29, 2007

Salad Head!!! wahhhh

My mom is so mean. She has nicknamed me "salad head". I forgot to mention this earlier. Friday night Mom and Nanna went to one of their favourite restaurants named Cranberries and they got the Friday night special. According to mom and nanna, the best fish and chips in town. And it comes with a salad. They don't share with me!! So, when I noticed something dripping on the kitchen floor of course I went and inspected it.

It turned out Nanna had a bit of salad left (bad girl, she didn't eat all her veggies) and the take out container was tipped a bit in the garbage bag so it was dripping. Well.... one of my jobs is to keep the floor clean! So of course I did my job but my mom saw me by the garbage and came running. No, no, no she said as I lapped up all the drops of salad dressing heheheheh. What she didn't know until around midnight that night was while I was lapping up the drips already on the floor the stupid container was dripping away on my head! Now my fur smells like salad dressing and my fur is stringy. Mom is going to have to bathe me. So that's why she calls me "salad head".

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

awwwwwwwwwww poor Christaligia! Is the next step a bath?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Christaligia said...

Yes..... and mom is clueless with this subject too! So am I. Mom is thinking of using a groomer but she would like to try it herself. She needs lessons..... lol