Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sunday in the park :-) Sunday July 15th, 2007

Playing catch up as usual. I wish mom could get me my own computer... hehehe I wish I could reach her laptop! She keeps a lot of things out of my reach.... I wonder why???

We went to Allen Garden's again this Sunday. I really like it there, there are lots of other doggies there. A lot of them are big older dogs that are not into playing with puppies with lots of energy but there are also small dogs and puppies there too. Today I met Noa. She is only 3 months old and is a chocolate coloured Standard Poodle. We got along great and we played and played together for about 45 minutes. Boy I had such a good time with Noa. I can't wait to see her again. Her daddy said that I was the first puppy she really got to play with and he was glad we met too.

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

A chocolate and vanilla picture! You look like you had lots of fun! I'm so happy for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

PreciOus said...

It is great to meet many new friends especially if they stay near you too. More fun coming your way, lil' Christaligia! =)

Snuggle,
Precious

Toby said...

Hi Christaligia,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It's very nice to meet you. Esp. another Canadian pup!! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the park. I love going to the park too!! Too bad we live so far away, or we could play together!!

I hope it's ok, I'm gonna save your blog under my links so I can come back and visit you lots!!

Tobes

Christaligia said...

mmmmmm chocolate, I wonder what that tastes like! My nanna is a chocolaholic but they won't give me any. They tell me it will make me sick.