Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tuesday July 3rd, 2007

What a day, what a day...... We had errands to run again but right after dinner we went out to play!! Back to Allen Gardens we went. We got there earlier this time, around 7:30 and holy moly the place was full of doggies!!! Lots of big ones too and lots and lots off their leash. We go to the part of the park that is off-leash although mom won't let me off my leash yet because I'm a terror and will run away. Mom ended up moving us all because some bad people let their doggies do their business and it was the big doggies and the didn't clean up after them either. It was gross and stinky and my mom didn't want me near it. If they don't have a bag they need to ask one of the dozen or more people with their doggies for one to clean up those messes. Bad, bad people. Maybe they should read this:
municiple codes
This is A.C. in the pictures with me. We met in the park today.




This is me having fun with the new bright orange ball my mom bought me at Bobo's earlier today. I love that thing! It squeaks too. I'm jumping up to try to get it from her.





Grass! Yummy! Mom tries to stop me from eating this stuff but every once in a while I get a really big mouthful, right by the roots and mom doesn't manage to grab it all. And below is me, striking a couple of pretty poses :-)







I had so much fun. Afterwards we went from the park for a while and then came back and we saw Logan again and his dad and we met a new friend named Tiny and his dad Al. We didn't get a picture of Tiny but he was sweet. We'll try the next time we see him

No comments: