Sunday, July 22, 2007

Later Saturday.....



We went to Queen's Park Circle but we didn't know there was a parade that day for our Indian Culture here so there were too many people. They have built a new Hindu Temple in Toronto and it's .... well I don't know the words for it. It's all hand built of marble, hand carved and put together piece by piece like a puzzle by hundreds of volunteers and is the most majestic and beautiful structure you'll ever lay eyes on. Mom found a link to it on the web and some pictures of it too. The parade was to rejoice in it's opening this weekend. You can see more about this here: Hindu Temple

Mom took some pictures of the parade and there's more on my flickr page too. Mom says she will add them there later after she resizes them.





And the park wasn't really that clean either for some reason so we headed out exploring other places. We stayed to watch the parade though :-) It was beautiful! So many people and so many colours! Wow!! Bow wow!! I loved it.

Later we stopped at a nice grassy area by our major hospitals...... really big buildings!! Mom and nanna had a vendor hot dog and I wanted some too but all I got was my puppy kibble and water. Want to see my water face??? Here it is..... in the first one I'm looking up at my nanna. She was trying to hold my face straight for mom to take a pic but I love my nanna and I was letting her know that. My mouth and chin are soaked..... :-) And in the other pic I'm smiling at mom.

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You mean you didn't get a hotdog too? awwwwww not fair! What an interesting day! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

PreciOus said...

A parade! I wish I can join in too. Your wet wet look is adorable. =D

Snuggle,
Precious

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the parade are great - and I love your smiley wet face - too cute!

River

Goofy said...

Those must be very nice and colourful photos!!! Can't wait to see them.