Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wednesday August 1st, 2007

I had lots of new experiences today. First of all we packed up a big bag with food (but not any I was allowed) and we headed for the Island again. Hanlan's Point. BBQ..... boy that bbq sure smells yummy. I get kibble.


At the island I discovered a new delicacy that made my mom go nutso. I found Canada Goose poop! Boy they poop a lot! Mom came yelling and opened my mouth and pulled it out. She said bad words too! oooooohh naughty mom. After that experience they watched every move I made for the rest of the day.

Later, after we came home on the ferry we went to what's becoming our favourite place to be. Over at the U of T. I met a new friend there. Her name is Maddy. That's short for Madeline and she was lots of fun to play with while my mom talked to her surrogate dad. This is Maddy. She's cute. And that white blob beside her is me..... there was some major overexposure going on that day with mom's camera.



3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I've heard all about doggies loving goosey poop! I'm so glad it's not one of my favorites! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie, I didn't really get too much of a chance to taste it because mom pitched a fit and opened my mouth and grabbed it out and flung it way out of my reach. Boy, that old woman has quite the arm!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

i bet your mum just doesn't want you to get a diseise or somthing
she wouldn't want you ill neither would anyone else
from rosie xxx