Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thursday June 28th/Friday the 29th, 2007

Time to get all wound up and drive everyone nutso again. Today I ate my clock! In the middle of the night Mom got up to let me go pee and stood there at my pee pad forever but I wouldn't go. Finally she got too tired to stand there any longer, took her eyes off me for a minute and I tore off over to the plastic and pee'd between the scooters!! She found it, cleaned it and took me back to my crate until morning where she discovered that I had taken the back off my little clock that goes to bed with me because it ticks nice and loud. She picked up the clock and fixed it, snapping the back back solidly in place but after I got up for the day I ran to my crate, stole my clock out of it and mom found me in the livingroom having a grand old time with it. I managed somehow to get the back off it again! Now it's all chewed up and mom won't allow me to have it any more. No fair!!!

Mom runs a seniors program once a month and has a nice luncheon for them so she went out early and I stayed with my nanna for a while. Then nanna decided to go down (she's a senior) and she put me in my crate! I didn't like that, not during the day so I cried a bit hoping she would let me out but she didn't.

Later when they got home I confused them and pee'd where I should, then I pee'd on the plastic a while later. My mom and nanna think their lives are focused on my pee and poop and I got them running around in circles. I'm so proud of myself...... heheheheh

Friday we didn't do much because Mom was in meetings again all day. One was a meeting with the building management head office and one was a 3 hr meeting interviewing people trying to find 2 good new candidates for a committee she is on. I got lots of attention later though. We went for a ride and to the coffee shop and got Nanna a nice cold coffee with whipped cream in it, her favourite and while there I saw Uncle Ron and Mingus again! Oh....... I like Mingus and Uncle Ron always lets me kiss him and he rubs my tummy. I love my tummy rubbed. I like it when we meet up with them.

No comments: