Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 2..... we're off and running!

(Wednesday June 13th, 2007) Time to grab the computer while mom isn't at it.... I am here to announce that I don't like "crating". I don't like it much at all. When mom put me in my pretty purple crate last night at bedtime I started to whine. I whined for about 5 minutes and she ignored me of all the nerve! Around 5 am I decided to start to whine again but mom just slept in the bed beside me. hmmmm I must think of a way to get back at her for this.

Surprise mom and Nanna!! Remember that calm little girl you brought home from the Vet? I'm not calm anymoreeeeeeeee hehehehe I'm starting to sniff around. I'm even getting bold and I'm checking out the kitchen! Wow...... nice...... food!! I like food. I remember Malka's nice soft food from last night that I gobbled up. What's this though? Yuk! It's hard! Excuse me, I want the good stuff please. My mom doesn't seem to understand me and my needs. I'll get her attention, I'll go over to my fancy smancy pee pads my mom bought to train me with and I'll pee on it just for her. Look what I did mom!! Oh boy, she likes that, I'm getting praise and hey! I'm getting a treat! Wow... I like treats. Now if I can just convince her to give me Malka's soft food. I know, I'll go pooh too on my pee pads.... hmmmm more great praise, and another yummy liver treat too but still hard food *sigh*. Mom tells me we are going to go out today for an adventure with nanna.

My new mom is disabled and has to use a scooter for mobility outside so I ride in her scooter basket!! This is fun! I have room to lay down and snooze while we boggie along.

We are going to the pet store in the neighbourhood. Mom tells me I need a harness and some toys. I like toys, I like chewing on everything in sight. I was allowed to go inside this store and the people there just loved me. I have a nice new bright pink harness and a new kong and a little purple doggy of my own. I like my doggy! As soon as I got home I started to play with it and I shake the heck out of it. Here I am after our outing and lots of fresh air and playtime at home. I'm zoned out with my new purple puppy.

No comments: