Sunday, June 17, 2007

Later that 1st day....

(late Tuesday June 12th, 2007)
We left our neighbours for a while and I went home to snooze. Us puppies do that a lot. In between incredible bursts of energy we snooze the day along. After my nap we went back over to Malka's again so Malka's mommy can meet me too. Malka's mommy thought I was the cutest thing since Malka. I ran all over and played and played. I jumped on Malka too! And ran under her tummy. After all this running around we decided to stop and eat, this time we ate together all of Malka's food. My mom wasn't too happy with this though because Malka has soft food and I have the hard stuff that's good for puppies and my teeth. Oh well.... it's in me now!! And in about 30 minutes it will be on mom's carpet!


Ummmmm I had a little accident!! Actually a big one! On my new neighbours sofa!!! Oh goodness..... shame on me. Look what I did! I was so excited to meet new friends and all the running around and all the drinking Malka's water and eating her food and playing when Uncle Shimon put me on the sofa and all the adults got yakkin away and not really watching me...... well....... I squated!! All of a sudden Uncle Shimon noticed but it was too late and I left a nice size puddle on the sofa cover for them.



Oh my..... I was so embarrassed. When everyone noticed what I did and my mom and nanna were mortified and my neighbours were laughing I went down to the end of the sofa where the pillows were and I wiggled my way down through them and tried to hide.



After a couple of minutes Malka came over to me and told me it was ok. That I didn't have to hide. That she did this too when she was a puppy :-) *sigh* My friend Malka :-)
After this adventure I went home for the night. And that's when I pooped on the carpet!

No comments: