Sunday, June 17, 2007

My first day.....

My first day (Tuesday June 12th, 2007) was quite eventful. My new mom and nanna came to adopt me from Dr. Drabant at the Riverdale Animal Hospital. If you want to learn more about where I can from there's a link right here on the right side of this page above my profile.
I went to my new home by taxi with a load of goodies going with me that included a nice comb and a brush, lots of food, some yukky pills for deworming, special shampoo for white doggies and stuff to keep the yellow off my fur around my eyes. Ohhhh I'm spoiled!! :-)

When I got home my new mom and nanna took me across the hall to meet my neighbours. I live in an apt. now. I was so happy to meet my neighbours. First person I saw was my new Uncle Shimon and he just loved me. And then..... oh joy, oh joy, I met Malka!!! This is Malka in the picture with me. Isn't she sweet? Malka is a 3 year old Shih Tzu. She lives across the hall from me. Malka (means Queen in Hebrew) was impressed with me..... for a few minutes..... until I decided I was hungry and I headed right for her food and helped myself without asking. As you can see, I have a healthy appetite. After I ate all of Malka's food her dad got her some of her own.

No comments: