Friday, June 22, 2007

Wow! What an eventful day!!

(Saturday June 16th, 2007) Boy oh boy, my mom and nanna weren't kidding when they said they had another adventure for me. This City is a big place. First we started out around noon and went to go to the $ store at Bay & College but right before that store was a place called Bobo's for doggie and kitty stuff! Bobo is a doggie :-) The store owners doggie. We went in and he treated me really nice and my mom bought some stinky stuff to spray on the furniture so I won't eat things I'm not suppose to. I also got bows!! I got a pretty purple one that I have on in this picture. It's the best shot my mom could get because she took this later in the day and I was wiped out and snoozing in her scooter basket. And I got a pretty pink heart too. I love girly stuff. After that store we went all the way up to Bathurst & Dundas to Balloon King so we can buy new plastic for under mom's scooter since I did my business on it a couple of times and she needed a new roll.

After that long trip, before we went home we went to Riverdale Park again. I really like this place. Although I'm not allowed to go on the grass much until I've had my last shot, the park is full of interesting people and their pets too.

Look who I met!! I can't remember this feisty little Pugs name but he was really likeable. And he wanted to lick me! Look at that tongue! His daddy held him up so we could meet for a little bit. Once I have all my shots (he has all his) I can play with him in the park if we meet again.

On the way home from Riverdale Park my mom and nanna decided to stop at a coffee shop and get a nice cold iced coffee for my nanna. It was a hot day. I had lots of water all day because my mom takes cold filtered water with her and a dish for me to drink it in. But, my nanna was wilting and needed a icy coffee.
While sitting outside the coffee shop I met another new friend. This little boy is named Mingus and Mingus lives in the same building I live in!! Mingus is a Shih-Tzu and lives with his dad. Mingus is very handsome and I can't wait to get down and play with him too. mmmmm my my, all these handsome boys. Time to go home and unwind from my adventure. I'm told there's yet another one waiting for me tomorrow!!! yehawwwwww

No comments: