Sunday, June 17, 2007

In the beginning......

I am starting this blog because I am Christaligia, puppy extrodinaire!! Since I came home with my new people mom and nanna I've been running them ragged. They had no idea what they were in for and I give them "the eyes" and they melt. Although I've been in my new home for a few days now I'm late getting this blog started. I'm late getting started because my people mom won't move from the keyboard and it's crowded here so we've developed a way for both of us to sit on the chair in front of the puter so I can type. She's so possessive of this computer, she needs to learn to share more :-)

I'm going to be adding to this whenever I can manage to get the computer chair to myself. Either that or start working on the laptop :-) I am hoping that my adventures bring other puppies and pets adventures too. You can communicate with me through here if you like and you can add to my blog too! It's fun. When you add to my blog my people mom will get the message and she will add it. I would like to see your pictures too of your adventures so please click on the "comments" link and send your comments along. To send your pictures just email me at riverdaleanimalhospital at gmail dot com. You know how to do that! I just have to write it funny so it's not spidered by the search engines and fills up with spam. See? I'm not only cute, I'm smart! I'm Extrodinaire!!

I think that I should stop calling my people mom a "people" mom. She's getting a complex already. She's such a weiner.... oh, speaking of which, I saw the cutest weiner dog while we were out the other day but I didn't get a picture. I must see if we run into each other some other time and I'll get a photo op of him/her.

I'm off for a bit to get a nice cool drink of water and to play. After all, I am a puppy! I'll start writing soon and putting up pictures too.

No comments: