Wednesday, June 20, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Friday!! It's now Friday June 15th, 2007 and I have a couple of surprises for my mom and nanna. Up until now I've only had one 'accident'. My very first night I pee pee'd on the carpet underneath the diningroom table. After that I've been doing all my business on the pee pads they bought for me. I woke up today and thought it was time to shake things up a bit so I wandered over to the plastic that my mom's scooter sits on so it doesn't dirty the carpet and I squat. I left her a nice little puddle! What a shock! My mom and nanna were beside themselves because I had been so good up to now. So they took me to my pee pad and then cleaned up my puddle and just as they relaxed and figured they had it fixed, I went over to the plastic and did my other business!!! heheheh. I can be so bad at times. After I did that I looked at them with "those" eyes and they melted. Gotcha mom and nanna!

Later that night we went out for a walk with Malka and Aref. We went to park down the street and I was allowed to play in the grass with Malka and it was great fun. Everyone watched me so I didn't sniff anything I shouldn't (I still have to go for my last shot) and so I didn't eat any grass or visit with any dogs we didn't know. It was just me and Malka though and I wore her out. We didn't stay out too long because we had another adventure to go for tomorrow.

When I got home I was still wired for sound and started running as fast as I could all over the apt. Finally I settled down after trying to eat the sofa. Mom put me in my crate and I just whined a wee bit then went to lala land.

No comments: