Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 3.......

It's now Thursday June 14th, 2007. I have a lot of catching up to do here and mom still isn't confiscating the computer. This was an eventful day too. Again, last night I was crated and I decided it was time to let my mom and nanna know that I seriously don't like this so I cried and whined and even barked pretty much on and off all night but my mom stuck to her guns and didn't give in. Boy, she's stubborn! I've been told today I'm going to have a new adventure and look how happy I am!



As you can see, I've been harnessed and although you can't see it here there is this nice big cushy towel in the scooter basket and I'm quite comfy if I do say so myself. We are motoring down towards the old Riverdale Zoo! I wonder if I'll be able to play in the grass. On the way to Riverdale we saw lots of interesting things. Look at what we saw along the way! Flowers! Pretty ones too but my mom wouldn't let me close because I eat everything in sight. And that fountain was really cool too. Made me want to tinkle! hehehe




Sorry if these pictures aren't so nice and neat but I'm a puppy and it's very difficult to type with paws! Centering these is a whole other matter. I want to bark at this editor thing blogger uses but if I do then my mom will know I've sneeked up on the chair and am at the computer.

No comments: