Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sunday June 24th, 2007

grrrrrr my mom really needs to learn how to share this computer. I never get time at it much to get caught up on the important stuff....... me! :-) Today we went to the Pride Parade! We sat back this year though, in the shade so I was protected and didn't get overheated. We stayed and watched the whole parade! It was loud, full of music, people dancing and lots and lots of fun! I loved it. I hope they take me next year too where they usually sit but we'll have to get me something to block the sun because it gets real hot where they usually sit.

I believe the best part of the day was all the people that came over to play with me and be my friends. This one guy was taking pictures of me. My mom wrote him out the url of the blog and asked him to email the pictures and maybe even blog about meeting me but he didn't email the pictures :-( Bad man!!!



Note..... I'm driving my mom and nanna crazy. I've decided I don't like my pee pads and I pee on the plastic the scooters sit on now all the time!! and I poop there too but sometimes I'm so evil and I poop on the carpet!!!! They are not happy campers and are beside themselves..... yeahhhhh puppy power!! I own this place!!!

No comments: