Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!

And wow what a surprise it was!! June 1st at about 7:34 pm I popped out my first baby :-) Then between then and an hour later I popped out the other 3 !!! I now had 4 beautiful little babies. 2 boys and 2 girls :-) It was now 8:30 I was doing good and so were my babies so mom and Charlotte (the lady that watches me when mom is at the hospital with Nanna) decided the best thing to do is to give me a quickie shower because I'm lookin pretty gross. After that I went running back to my babies :-) But mom and Charlotte saw something.... they saw a contraction!! So mom quickly called my vet again (poor Goran, she already talked to him 5 times tonight lol) and she talked to him again. Goran (vet's tech) told mom it would be the placenta that I would expell at some point. If I hadn't by morning to bring me in. So they waited. And waited. About an hour and 20 minutes after I had my last baby I shot out another!!! That's 5 now. Boy, you should have seen the look on their faces!! hahaha And mine! Finally Charlotte thought she should go home for a bit since it was around 10:30 pm. Charlotte's boyfriend Greg came over to see my 5 babies :-) At about 11:15 mom saw I was pushing my babies away and fidgeting all over the place and then I stood up and hunched my back like a cat! Mom wondered what the heck was going on and all of a sudden she saw a gush of blood and then baby # 6 flew out like a bullet and not even in a sack!!! Holy cow, she and Greg almost had a puppy of their own when they saw that! So... I'm pooped. Very pooped. I have 6 beautiful little babies and they all seem strong and healthy. Each one weighs 7 oz :-) I keep licking and licking and licking them. Mom just had to give me another bath and I didn't like it at all. I'm wet and not happy but I wouldn't let her dry me. I needed to get back to my babies. Here are some pictures: My babies cry a lot and I'm not great at helping them all find boobies yet either. My babies need to be washed because they all have disgusting afterbirth crap on them and they look almost black some of them !! I have it all over me too. Mom says she is going to go out and clean the carpet now since I decided I needed to pee and ran out to the livingroom where my pads are beside the balcony door and I was covered in black from the afterbirth and now mom's cream coloured carpet isn't cream coloured any more! She said then she's going to bed now I and my babies have quieted down a bit. She is hoping all is well in the morning and that I don't lay on any of my babies and they all find a boobie cause every time she helps and finds them one, they let go or I start to lick them and knock them off. I think this is going to take a lot of practice. I'm also wondering if I'll ever be white again....... Once mom gets me all cleaned up and my babies too, she'll take a nice picture of all of us :-) Night Night.

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations, Christaligia! Your babies are beautiful! We can't wait to see more pictures!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ligia! What a wonderful surprise...2 boys and 2 girls!! Enjoy.

Cassandra

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see you again, and meet one of your puppies!!

-Andrea (from the bank)