Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday June 18th, 2010

Ack! They're peeing all over the place!! Yesterday this started. My babies are peeing more and more and more! Dirty children. Mom is appalled. Just disgusted. Wait till she sees what's next hehehehe. And guess what??? My babies are up and walking more or less. Mom is going to try to remember to take a video in the morning of them trotting around the carpet. She is having her carpet ripped up week after next so I wonder how they will take to the hardwood floor underneath? Maybe they'll slide all over the place :-)

Yesterday all of them were weighed again too. They are now: 23 oz (chunky monkey girl), 19 oz (chunky monkey boy), 17.4 oz, 17.2 oz, 16.9 oz and 16.3 oz. Mom is falling in love with the littlest one but she's trying not to. She wants Nanna to pick the baby that stays with us.

Tomorrow she has to try to build up the sides of the box we are in because we are climbing on each other and escaping. Our neighbour that watches us while mom's at the hospital with Nanna says he found one of the babies escaping again by standing on their sister and heading over the edge of the box they're all in. Bad babies......

Speaking of bad. I have my nights mixed up with my days and due most of my pee-pee's and poops in the middle of the night and I make sure Mom knows it too! She's getting grumpy from lack of sleep. I have also been ripping up more garbage. And tonight, mom brought home a corned beef on rye from the deli for dinner....... yummy!! hahahahaha She's not impressed.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like pure craziness at your house, Christaligia!
We hope your mom gets her much-needed rest!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch