Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday June 22nd, 2010

I'm not feeling well. I have the poops again and I even threw up. Mom just discovered it. It must have been that yukky pepto bismo she gave me. It's enough to make anyone throw up. If I'm not feeling better in the morning mom will take me to see Daddy Chris my Vet. Here are some pics we took yesterday and today :-)




This is how we sleep. We like to always be touching each other. Cuddles for everyone! In the picture with me you can see one of my babies is even hugging my leg.



This is one of my little one's :-) Adorable eh? What a perfect little baby.

And this is mom's invention to stop the great escape! She is such a smarty pants. She went out to Crappy Tire (Cdn Tire) and bought two tension poles that went to 75" long and then bought some screening. She sewed it up and threaded the poles through it and voila! A gate. Since I was hesitant to jump over it mom grabbled two packages of paper and put one on either side so I had a little step to use. Now I jump in and out of the kitchen to my babies. They are now relegated strictly to the kitchen because they are now able to climb out of the box. At least 2 of them are cause I woke up mom all excited in the night and she came and looked and there were two out of the box at 5 am. Mom took 2 "pool noodles" and cut them up and stuffed them in all the places where my babies might crawl into, under the microwave cart, under the fridge, stove, etc. etc. You can see it all there, the blue stuff. She's a smart cookie my mom is :-) She stuck a bottle of water between the stove and the cupboards too. Says she is going to get something else but for now, that will work. My babies should be ok now if they get out.

ok, I'm not feeling well so I'm going to go lay down now and get some rest. Those babies are on me all the time. They are also starting to interact with each other and pawing each other and play biting each other. It's fun to watch at times.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your pups are so cute, Christaligia! We hope you feel better soon! You can't get sick! You're a mommy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch