Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Visitors

Today we had visitors. Our friend Ali from next door came to see my babies and I jumped out of my bin and barked, barked, barked at him!! And our neighbour across the hall came later too and I did the same to her! Mom says I'm weird. lol Mom went to take the trash down and I ran out of the apt. after her. We stopped at Charlotte & Greg's and when they opened the door I ran in all happy to see them and stayed there for a while then ran home to my babies. Later in the early evening my boyfriend's mom, Mary Ann, and her daughter came to see us. I haven't seen them in 2 months, not since Gambit and I did the horizontal mambo but I didn't bark at all at her! Nothing. As soon as I saw who was coming down the hall I took off and ran half way up the long hall to meet them and I was so excited to see them. I even let them hold my babies :-) Btw, we checked to see and I have 5 little girls and 1 little boy :-) And we didn't weigh them quite right. One is about 6 oz, four are 7 oz and the last chunky monkey is 8 oz. My babies are healthy and very active. We are now staying in the livingroom where it's much cooler. I'm eating like a little piggy and drinking water more now too. My babies are always eating :-)

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see more pictures of your precious babies, Christaligia!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pamela said...

What an amazing story ..and pictures. Vickie you really know how to write. Keep it coming!!

Pamela said...

What an amazing story and pictures!! You really know how to write. Keep it coming! Hugs Pamela

Pamela said...

Love it! Great blog and fabulous photos. Keep it coming! xox Pamela