Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm such the Diva :-)

ooooh, busy, busy, busy. My social calendar is filling :-) Last night Mary Ann (my boyfriend's mom) and her daughter Monica came to visit. We had lots of fun. I got cuddles and they paid lots of attention to me and they also played with my babies. Monica and my little boy fell asleep on mom's sofa. Mary Ann says she sends my blog out to all her co-workers at Campbell's so I will wave HI to everyone there! You should let me know you're here by commenting. I would love to hear from others.

While waiting for Mary Ann and her daughter to come for a visit our neighbours Shimon and Aref came over to see me and my babies too! Aref washed his hands (so they didn't transfer the scent of his own dog onto one of my babies) and he held one of my babies. They brought Malka over too. I love Malka as well. I like to chase her everywhere but she's getting older and doesn't like it much when I do. Malka visited my mom and Charlotte while Shimon and Aref visited my babies. They were away on vacation in a place called Turkey! Yummy... Turkey!! I want to go there! I love Turkey!

Then while they were all here, Shimon, Aref, Greg and Charlotte a knock came on the door and it was Laurie! Laurie came to see my babies too. She says they are beautiful. Laurie's doggy had puppies 2 weeks ago and mom was telling her what she's in for.


Earlier in the evening Auntie Charlotte and Greg came to visit too! Greg loves me :-) I love him too. He did me a big favour and he made me a ramp! We had to make the gate higher because my littlest girl, the leader of the pack, discovered how to get the gate down and let her and her siblings escape in the middle of the night. Mom's had enough of that already so we raised the gate but that made it more difficult for me. So Greg went home (down the hall) and made me my
very own ramp! Mom gave him an old towel to cover it with. It works wonderful!! Here is a pic.






As you can see, the gate looks different too because mom went to the fabric store and bought some cheap cotton (it was called 2nd's but worked perfect for this) and made a new long sleeve to cover the tension poles. This is because the leader of the pack discovered her claws worked wonders when climbing up the screening mom had originally used. So mom got smart again and bought cheap cotton that they slide off. hahaha The next problem though, little smarty pants realized that if she got her paws up there on the top tension pole and put all her weight on it and jumped.... voila!!! it fell and everyone escaped again! So.... mom spent the night up again. Now they have put a new stronger, bigger tension pole on the top and it stays in place and my tiny terror can't bring it down or climb over any more. At least for a while. :-)

I have so much news.... My babies are now eating their very own food! I don't like that though. I want to have some too! hmmp! The nerve, feeding them and not me! I get very upset when they do that and I talk and mumble at them. Greg has never heard me talk before and he couldn't believe it when I sat behind him talking away because I wanted the puppy food too! Mom says it was very funny. We tried feeding the puppies from just 2 bowls but that didn't work too well so mom went to the $ store and picked up 6 little individual dishes. They are cat food dishes but who cares. So, here is a picture of all of us (except one that charlotte is holding) eating away. My babies knew right away how to eat solid food from a bowl. We were all amazed.


Now they are all eating, they are also all pooping. Oh joy! Speaking of pooping. My poor bum-bum. The medicine Daddy Chris gave me is working some but not enough and this morning he called my mom to tell her the results of the cultures he took to the lab. They are growing some ugly bacteria. Mom asked how? He said I could have picked it up way back and it was growing inside until it finally took over and gave me the bad runs all the time. So mom had the choice of going to pick up two new medicines for me or to take me every few days for a needle of penicillan so she said she will take the medicines. With Nanna in the hospital it will make it hard to go every few days and mom has a good way of pilling me. She says everyone should go out and buy an inexpensive mortar and pestle to crush pills. That's what she uses, her one for her kitchen stuff but she crushes my pills easily in it then sprinkles the crushed pill in a bit of soft food that I love and gobble up! Tricks me and gets my pills in me easily. I will stay home with my babies while mom runs to Chris again for me. She also called the pet insurance company to find out our deductable and is going to have the vet staff count up the bills and submit them for her to get some of the money back. She uses a good place and gets back 80%. She will have to get a policy for the baby we keep too. It pays for itself in the long run.

Everyone have a Happy Canada Day tomorrow! Mom will post a couple of video's here too for me. I have to go check on my babies now.

No comments: