Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday June 25th, 2010 they're loose!!!

Oh good grief. Mom isn't the smarty pants she thought she was. That package of paper she put on the inside of the kitchen for me to use as a step was not a smooth move. All my babies are on the move now. All of them!! So Wednesday evening my mom was standing in the diningroom watching them with glee as they pranced and wobbled around the kitchen when my littlest one decided to make a bee-line to her. She got to the package of paper and mom thought that would stop her in her tracks but she was wrong!! Baby crawled up on the paper!! Not only that, baby climbed up on the top of the makeshift gate and hauled herself over! Down she went, tumbling down onto the diningroom carpet between the stupid gate and the package of paper on that side.

ahem.... needless to say, mom had to move the package of paper I was using for a little stair in the kitchen. lol duh mom... my babies are acrobats!!

Last night I was frightful and around 3 am went charging into mom's bedroom barking my head off. Think I kind of like waking her like this, scares the you-know-what out of her. hehehe Any way, I'm barking my head off at her and she jumps up thinking something is really wrong. I run out of her bedroom and she follows me into the kitchen and there they are... all 6 of them... now running and prancing and jumping on each other on the kitchen floor! I couldn't control them and needed help. Naughty babies. Mom picked them all up and put them back into their box and I followed them and fed them. Mom thought it was rather funny watching me trying to corral them all and them running underneath me and around me and I was getting dizzy trying to get them all in one place. Not funny mom... serves you right to step into a little pee puddle by one of them. :-)

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like your babies are super active now. You would think they'd all come to dindin when they're called, right?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch