Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday June 27th, 2010

Well, we went to the vet again today and he did another swab (I wish these people would leave that end of me alone!). Other than the fact it was runny, he said it looked good. This is a long process to find out why I have the runs. It's a process of elimination (pardon the pun). Dr. Chris thinks I may have developed an allergy! Since my regular food causes the runs and I eat only food that can be purchased strictly from the vet, and now the new "gastro" diet has me running too.... he is wondering if it's chicken I've developed an allergy to! Imagine that! He gave mom a sample of a new food, non-allergenic food and gave her a pill to make my poop back to regular. Boy, what a discussion. It's embarrassing. I wouldn't even mention it but it might help someone else in the long run. So we are waiting to see if the new food and new pill help.

In the meantime, we weighed my babies again. They are 30.8 oz, 26.3 oz, 25.6 oz, 23.7 oz, 23.7 oz, & 23.6 oz or close because they are getting to active to keep still very long. Oh, one has at least one tooth too and it likes to sink it in my mom's ankle! hahaha

That's all for today, mom is watching the news absolutely disgusted with those ugly people that were violent here. The whole city is really angry with them. They should leave our city like our Mayor says. It's the first time mom has agreed with him in a long time lol

night, night.

No comments: