Friday, June 4, 2010

Another day.. yawnnn


Here are pics mom took yesterday of my sweet babies...

Wow, it's Friday already. Yesterday Mom, with the help of Charlotte, took us all to see Daddy Chris (gramps lol) at his animal hospital. Waiting for the taxi we met a very rude man. He said my a*s was green! Well it is, from all the amniotic fluids but still, it was rude. Mom said not to worry, the green will come off but he's ugly! hahahaha
My babies had their dewclaws all done. Poor things but right after it they were fine. No wimpering, no nothing. Mom watched and almost cried. Daddy Chris was very gentle with them and used silver nitrate on them so no boo-boo's would come of it. He weighed them all for us on a proper scale and here are the results as of Thursday night:


Females are: one @ 9.88 oz (what a chunky monkey!), three that are 7.1 oz, and one at 7.8 oz. My one little boy weighs in at a healthy 8.5 oz! He said they are all very healthy and strong. He checked me over too and weighed me and I'm down to a svelt 7.6 k's (16.5 lbs roughly). He said I may still lose a bit of weight and my uterus hasn't gone back into shape quite yet but will soon. He also embarrassed me by taking my temperature again. geezzzz I wish people would leave my bum alone. Even my babies, always crawling around there.
Auntie Charlotte left today for the U.S. for a visit with her daughter and grandkids. She will miss me very much and I will miss her too. Mom made her a yahoo email account and promised to send her pics to see of my babies :-)
Mom's friend Linda came by today too. She's known Linda since she was 12 yrs old! That's a longgggg time. Linda has wanted one of my babies since she found out I was pregnant so mom thinks one will go with Linda when it's old enough. Linda will take very good care of my baby and make sure it has everything it ever needs.
Last night I drove mom nuts. She got maybe 2 hrs sleep. I was up all night. I even barked at her! I growled, barked, whined. I kept getting out of my babies bed and wandering around the apt, looking at everything. I even had 3 big poops!! lol Mom was shocked. But she was also upset at me for keeping her up all night. I even started digging in the baby bed. I scared mom too cause I went up to the head of her bed and barked at her! I was pulling the blanket out of the baby bed... you name it, I did it and was driving mom nuts. She has no idea what has gotten into me. Even today, I was digging at my blanket in the baby box. Mom has to watch that because I can cover the babies.
Here is a short video mom took this morning: cha cha cha :-)

No comments: