Sunday, June 6, 2010

Poor mom almost had a heart attack......

We almost gave poor old mom a heart attack tonight. She went to see Auntie Sheri to her car and then checked the grocery store hours and back home. Took all of maybe 20 minutes. When she got back in she leaned over and counted heads... 5!!! She counted again... 5!!! Now she's thinking one must be under the blanket so she takes a couple more steps closer so she can see the whole box and WOW..... a baby has escaped!! There was one of my chunky monkies on the carpet between the box and my toys!! Mom has no idea how I got there because she hasn't seen mom pick any of us up yet so the only thing she can think of is I was laying with my back against the side of the box and one of the babies crawled up on me. This isn't all that unusual but this one must have made it all the way up and somehow was fairly even with the box edge and managed to waddle out! Plop to the carpet below! Mom is now paranoid.... and constantly counting heads.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness your mom discovered that one of your babies was missing! WHEW!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch