Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi Nanna!!

Our Nanna is still very ill. Mom is going to meet with her Dr. tomorrow to discuss stuff. In the meanwhile we made a couple of pictures for her and mom printed them out and took them to her yesterday. She loved them.













Tonight, Tuesday night, Mary Ann and her daughter came to visit us again. They wanted to steal my babies!! I let them hold them though. I love them, Mary Ann is my boyfriends mom :-) They can't believe how big my babies are getting either. Mom thinks she will weigh them again tonight or tomorrow and see how much they've gained. Hey!! Some of my babies are opening their eyes!!! They have beautiful eyes :-)

Well, off to eat again. Those babies are on me 24/7 so I eat a lot to keep up with them. I am on a special diet for a little while but that's ok, I like it. I made mom get up at 3 am to give me some!

Oh, I've also been a bad girl. I don't like all this alone time when mom is at the hospital with Nanna so I threw the garbage all over the place the other night and ripped open a box of steel wool soap pads and destroyed the box. Then last night I ripped the kitchen garbage bag open and there was thawed fish in it and I ripped the end of that box off too but the fish juice ran all over my head! Mom went to pat me and she thought I smelled like pee! ewwww she was freakin out. After she washed my head and her hand I went to bed. lol That will teach her for leaving me alone too long.

Mom might take me quickly to Nanna tomorrow. She thinks I will perk her up. Nanna is somewhat confused these past few days but I think she'll remember me fine. :-) If we go I'll blog about it.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Those pictures of you and your pups together is just adorable but you can't be teaching your pups bad habits, Christaligia! You have to be a role model!
We're sending lots of positive thoughts your nanna's way.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch