Sunday, May 30, 2010

Me and Nanna!!! :-)





No babies yet so Mom decided to take me today for a brief visit to Nanna. We took her a thick fresh raspberry milkshake that mom made her! Mom makes her a big ol fattening milkshake fresh every day loaded with cream, french vanilla ice cream and a ton of fresh fruit. Yummy! (Well at least the ice cream, mom lets me lick the spoon. She says the calcium is good for me right now.) While there, after I snuggled with Nanna for some time, I let Evelyn play with me for a little bit too. I like Evelyn, she helps the lady across the room from Nanna.
Doesn't my Nanna look good?? She is getting stronger. She can now go about 15ft (5 meters) on her own with a walker now!! And every day she goes to physio and does it all !! She is trying to get some weight back and muscle too so she can come home to us and my babies. The hospital says maybe in 8 weeks she can come home. We'll be so happy to have Nanna home with us. As you can see in the pictures, I'm very happy when I'm around her and I really miss her. She misses me too and I make her happy. Once my babies come I can't see Nanna for some time until they are a bit bigger and can be on their own for an hour or so. Maybe in a month.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great picture of you and your Nanna, Christaligia!
That raspberry milkshake sounds delicious to us! We're glad you got a taste!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch