Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm forever playing catch up.... *sigh*

Mom is always busy on the computer or we are out and about and by the time I get home I just want to eat and sleep. It's been a very busy time and I'm playing catch up again.

My nanna is on the mend slowly, mom is still icky....... and I went to see my namesakes on Friday (Dr. Christopher Drabant and Ligia his technician) and I'm now on antibiotics for a bit of a red throat. Mom thinks I have allergies because I sneeze all the time and Bichon's can get regular seasonal allergies like people do. She says it's gross when I run up behind her and then sneeze all over her legs *snicker* Dr. D. thinks it might be allergies too so he gave me some medicine in a needle and I took it like a big girl and didn't even whine.

So now I get medicine for the next 10 days and mom has to watch and let him know if I'm all better. I'm sure I will be. I got to see Ligia too :-) I love Ligia and Dr. D. While I was waiting to be seen I explored the new kitties in the room. Awwwww they are so sweet and little. Jolene came over and got me and took me to the scales too. Boy oh boy, mom was right, I'm getting to be a little tubby. I now weigh 4.8 k's or 10.5 lbs!!! I'm getting all grown up and I now have all my adult teeth too!


After that I went to see Carol the groomer. I am always very good for Carol and this is how I looked when I got home...









Mom was trying to get my 'smile' but instead it looks like I winked and smiled at her :-) My hair was in my eye. Do you like my pretty yellow bandana?









OK mom..... are you finished yet? After these pictures you can see I ran over to my Nanna for a snuggle. Nanna gives me lots and lots of loves :-)








Can you tell how short my fur is? Mom told Carol to cut it down more. Last time we cut it about halfway down but in 6 weeks it was fully grown back and then some. Even my ears look shorter.

We are getting ready to go out again. Mom is moving around the place getting ready. On Tuesday is her seniors program and the Minister of Health George Smitherman is going to come and be the Celebrity Chef again for her seniors that attend the socials she holds. He has done this before too. Mom says I can put up pictures of it when she downloads them so everyone can see George helping our seniors. So today we do lots of running around doing errands and running in the park, then groceries for the social then visiting...... *whew*, I think mom is trying to tucker me out.

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love your yellow bandana and I love your smile! You're a cute girl! I'm glad you posted! I missed you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

You look great in your new haircut - very much like a puppy again and the yellow bandana really suits you too!!

River

Goofy said...

don't worry, u sure look great back from the groomer.. and even better with that bandana