Monday, September 3, 2007

one more post.......

Whew..... my paws are getting tired...... Last Tuesday I forgot to tell you, I met a man named Laine. He works at a place called "Who's Walking Who". Something about 'dog obedience'.... hmmmm he came over for an hour and a half to our home and taught my mom and nanna some things about how to get me to do what they want. I really liked Laine, we played and he was very nice.

Mom and nanna are really pleased. They say I play well now. I know how to bring the ball, drop it and walk away and sit down so they can pick it up and throw it again :-) This is really good because I used to nip hard when they tried to pick up the ball and throw it to play.

Also, I learned what "down" means too! Now when I jump on the sofa and they say "down", they don't even have to touch me to get me to go down. Occasionally they do still but it's a lot better now mom says. I think this is a game at times still though and jump right back up but I then get right back down too.

And............. I'm learning to do my business where I'm suppose to!!! Lots of times outside and I'm learning to use the balcony at times too. It's still a struggle but is getting lots better.

Laine taught my mom and nanna lots of stuff to teach me to make things easier and mom says she's happy she had him come. He left her a book too to review if things go wrong but so far, so good :-)

4 comments:

PreciOus said...

Way to go, Christaligia! Your Mom and Nanna must be so proud of you. =D

Pee.s: Oh dear, I hope your Nanna x ray shows everything's ok.

Snuggle,
Precious

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're getting to be quite a smart pup!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Christaligia said...

HI Precious.. I'm learning!!:-) I have my paws crossed for my nanna.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're really growing up to be a great dog!!

River