Monday, September 3, 2007

Monday September 3rd, 2007

It's been a very busy few days. Yesterday we went down to the waterfront again. I love it there. I met a nice man who played with me for a while over by the giant sand box with the yellow umbrella's on the waterfront. And I met a little black poodle who was lots of fun. Silly mom didn't take any pictures this day. We went everywhere including the Music Garden. There were beautiful flowers there called "Winter Hibiscus". Huge beautiful flowers. Mom has some pics of them on the computer she'll try and find. Later that night we went to the U. of T. and I played and played with Lily :-) She is a beautiful doggie and boy does she like to play. We ran our little paws off.

Today we had way more fun too! We went to the park over by the U. of T. On the way we met a wonderful new friend named Cooper. Cooper is a 9 month old puppy and we played together for over a 1/2 hour, lots of jumping and playing. People stopped and watched and laughed at us. Then when we got to the U. of T. park there were more puppies!!!!! Wow...... I've never played this much in a day before. I played with Elmo and Pebbles. Elmo was full of spunk and let me jump all over him. He was lots of fun. And another puppy too!

On the way out of the park heading home I saw my boyfriend...... KiKi!!! YEAHHHHH we ran into Kiki and NuNu oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. It's been a couple of weeks since we've seen them and I was so excited!! We jumped all over each other and Kiki and I even got up on our hind legs and danced together!!! I wish my mom took pictures. Maybe next time but I had so much fun it didn't matter.

I can't wait to see all my new friends again and my old ones. I hope it's very, very soon.

Btw, I'm no longer nice and white and fluffy........ I've learned how to roll in the grass and play and play and I'm looking dirty and scruffy but that's ok too mom says :-) I'm getting a bath soon.

3 comments:

PreciOus said...

Awww, bath time soon? How I dreaded it. I wish we pups are allowed to be as dirty as we want. *Grinz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Anonymous said...

Hi Ligia this is Cooper! I know KiKi and NuNu as well! what a coincidence O_o Let's do more jumping and playing next time I meet you.

Jumpingly,
Cooper

Christaligia said...

Hi Cooper! I hope we see each other really soon. I was at the park again today for a bit and then over to the U. of T. Campus by St. Joseph St. School is back now so there were lots of young students there.