Friday, October 5, 2007

Mom's seniors program pics

Here we go, just like I said. Mom had her Seniors Social on Tuesday October 2nd, and the Minister of Health George Smitherman was there and brought the meal. Actually his assistant Cheryl cooked it :-) Here are the pictures. (by the way, I wasn't allowed to go. No doggies allowed! How unfair).

This picture is of some of the sweets for dessert. There was lots of fresh fruit and a ton of baked goodies. *sniff**sniff* I didn't get any.


This is Minister of Health George Smitherman. He is talking to the seniors before they have dinner. His assistant Cheryl is standing beside him. That's my Nanna in the background in the scooter.








This is George and Cheryl (his assistant and wonderful cook) Cheryl made Chicken Cacciatore for the seniors and one with no meat for mom's vegetarian seniors. Mom didn't give me any of that either!!



These are some of the seniors that attended the meal. Lots and lots of seniors come. Some of the seniors there also come to the Bingo that mom helps with and that I'm allowed to go to. I like the seniors and they like me too.





This is the Minister of Health having lunch with some of our seniors. They are all telling stories and laughing and having a good time.






This is more of the people that went to the lunch. The place was packed :-)







The next day on Wed. we went to Canadian Tire to buy some pots and pans for mom's program and there is a park just around the corner on Church St. before it turns into Davenport. We went there so I can play and Molly and her mom showed up! Molly is 3 months old and she is part poodle and part yorkie and is so sweet. She likes to play too so we were playing with each other for a long while. We had lots of fun and Molly's mom says we can play again another time too. I have to remind my mom to post on my blog when we will be at the park again so maybe Molly's mom will see it and join us.


We are going to Cdn Tire again on this coming Saturday because mom wants to buy me a new crate!!!! One of my crates is still my original one and mom says she doesn't like it any more because I look like an old arthritic lady when I come out of it. It's small and I'm becoming a big girl so time for a new sleepy crate like the bigger one in the diningroom. We might be at the park around 2 pm or so but hopefully mom will remember to post a better time that day before we go because I sure would like to play with Molly again. I'll have to bark at my mom to give Molly's mom our phone number so we can meet now and then and play.

Last night, Thursday, we went to the U of T again so I can play there on the nice grass. Mom couldn't believe her eyes, my paws were black!! And I was all wet!! Again!! I was having a lot of fun *wink*. Mom took me to the groomer last Friday and on Sunday I found wet grass and dirt and now I found it again! hahaha weeeee I had a ton of fun and I now have a white body and black paws! yippee.

I'm feeling much better since I saw the Dr. last Friday too. :-)

No comments: