Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mom drags me everywhere!!

Mom has been taking me everywhere lately so I've not had much time to type. And neither has she. Mom is also sick and they say she just might be out of remission so when she isn't running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off she's laying down cause she's really tired at times. She'll find out what is going on soon though and will get all fixed up :-) She says 'been there, done that'..... and she's ok with it.

I've learned how to ride on the floor of mom's scooter!! And I like it too!! And I'm learning how to run beside it as well. What fun that is. Sometimes I run so fast my little legs make me fly almost and mom has to scooter beside me real fast....... varooooooooommmmmmmm

I'm still not doing my business out on the balcony and it's getting cool out so mom is getting worried that I won't train for the winter....... yikes!!! She says I have to learn to do my business on the balcony instead of on the pee pads. So she put pee pads out on the balcony but I find it really fun to rip them to shreds instead :-)

We've been everywhere lately because mom also got a $32,000 grant to run her seniors program so it has meant many changes in what we do. One of my favourite things to do is go to the Senior's Bingo with mom! She calls the numbers for them sometimes or just helps with checking winning cards but I get to go with her and the old ladies love me!!! *grins* I get lots of love from them. So, now mom is shopping. Shopping for things for the new programs that she will be having. The old program is really being extended. Now the seniors will be getting free fresh fruit and veggies to take home, they also will get birthday presents and cake, yoga and relaxation exercises, dances, seasonal activities and I'll be able to go to some too!!!





These pictures are for Precious :-) On the left is Lambchop. On the right is Lambchop and his mom Shari Lewis. See? You can't eat Lambchop.

We have also been in the park a lot playing and making friends. Some silly person gave mom a Tiara and wand and I thought it was really funny and was jumping at it. Mom has a picture somewhere so I'll try to get it to put it here too.

My nanna is getting better but her hip is still really sore. Poor Nanna. And last night at 2:30 am I started to throw up and mom doesn't know why! She says she is beside herself about it. I have two moms???????? I threw up lots of little bits of throw up. Not much but it worries my mom. Then I did it again around 4 am........ and again around 8:30 am..... Mom didn't get much sleep cause she was worried about me but in between, I'm my old self and wag my tail and take her my squeeky toy and lay down and nap. Mom says she's baffled and doesn't know whether or not to take me to my Vet.

That's all for now...... just really busy at this end and out playing too :-)

3 comments:

fee said...

it looks like everyone at home is feeling a little poorly and i hope you're all feeling much better now, christie.

hug and kisses,
fee

Christaligia said...

Hi Fee :-) Mom still isn't feeling all that great but nanna is on the mend. :-) And I'm still full of spunk and running them both ragged *smirk*. Mom says I may go to the groomer again soon.

PreciOus said...

Hi Ligia! Opps, so that's Lampchop. Silly me, hehe. Oh dear, I hope you're just having some indigestion, and poor mom, hope she's feeling better now.

Snuggle,
Precious