Monday, September 3, 2007

August 22nd, 2007 (playing more catch up)

On August 22nd we had company overnight. My mom's sister Sheri, and Sheri's daughter Tiffany, and Tiffany's new 4 mth old daughter Paige. My mom and nanna haven't seen Tiffany for a few years and have never seen Paige yet so they all came visiting :-) This is my nanna's 12th or 13th great-grandchild. This is Paige!!


Isn't she beautiful?? I think she is.





This is Paige having fun in a thing called a "jolly jumper". She was jolly alright. I was having fun watching her and running around her while she was bouncing.


Auntie Sheri also brought Ebony with her!! Yeahhhhh I love Ebony. I love her so much that I jumped on her and she doesn't like that cause she is getting old. Ebby growled at me, and put me in my place so after that I followed her around the apt. like a lost puppy for the next 24 hours while they were here :-) Ebby let me snuggle a few times :-) This is a picture of Ebony and one of Ebony and me :-)




When they all left the next day I was very sad :-( After they packed up and left I went to my crate where I thought of how much I missed them already. It was so much fun having them for a whole day and playing with them, and going for walks. Here is how I looked after they left. Mom said I looked so sad.


3 comments:

PreciOus said...

That was so much fun! I lurve it when there're visitors in my house. Being a good host, I make sure everybody feels at home by giving then big wet smoochies!

Cheer up girl, maybe Ebony will come play by soon again. =)

Snuggle,
Precious

Molly the Airedale said...

Paige is just beautiful! It's always fun when family comes to visit.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie & Mitch :-) Yes she is beautiful and she's a good baby. She only cried once while here cause she had a tummy ache. When I have a tummy ache I throw up!