Monday, September 3, 2007

August 25th, 2007 (more catch up)

Wow what a day we had this day!! I learned a new trick. It's called going up and down stairs! Mom says I'm so talented *smiles*..... Actually she called me "smarty pants". I don't know if that's quite the same thing. Look at me!!










See this guy? He was at the top of the stairs. He was rude. He wouldn't talk to me, or even look at me!! I even barked at him and nothing....... hmmmmm



Later that day, in the early evening I found a new friend in the park. We played and played for a long while. See what fun we had!










4 comments:

PreciOus said...

Oh Christaligia, you look so adorable when you tried to pounce on your friend. When going down the stairs, do your bum bum sway from side to side? Mine do, and everytime my sista will say I'll topple on my own bum bum. Geez.

Snuggle,
Precious

Molly the Airedale said...

Good for you! I can do steps now too and I practiced a WHOLE lot while we were on vacation! Practice makes perfect, right?!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Christaligia said...

Hi Precious :-) I don't think my bum bum sways. When I first tried the stairs I took them one at a time. Going up and down. Then I started going down normal but I went so fast mom thought I'd do a header and fall down them. Now I got the idea and seem to take them going down ok.

Christaligia said...

Hi Mitch! Yes, practice, practice. I'm doing them great now. I was happy to see on your site that you learned how too now.