Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friday August 10th, 2007

Weeeeeeeee another busy day out. Before we went though I thought I'd leave a little gift for my mom and nanna in the washroom. A little lesson about forgetting to shut the bathroom door..... hehehehe Ooooh I'm such a "tiny terror/devil dog" :-)









We headed out to our Vet to buy me some stuff!! Found out there were no toys, just food, pee pads and some of that stinky stuff they spray around where they don't want me to go. Yuck. I did get a chance though to see Ligia :-) My Vet's technician that I'm partly named after. She is beauuuuuutiful!!! and she gave me cuddles that I just loved.
We went up the Danforth though and this weekend is "The Taste of the Danforth"..... FOOD!! Turned out there wasn't any food yet, they were just starting to set up.














Even though they were just setting it up, it was around 2 pm and it was set to start around 4 pm there were still lots of people's around and some doggies!! The smell of the souvlaki cooking was driving my mom nuts, she loves it. Mom says later that night there will be over a million people packed on this stretch of Danforth Avenue over 2 days. Wow..... glad she said we weren't going. That's too many people.

This was on our way home and it was only around 3 pm. Lots and lots of people already.
Later that night we went out to the U. of T. again and I had some fun there in the park.
Mom told me a secret, I'm going to see the "groomer"!! YIKES!! Mom says we are clipping off about half of my fur/hair because it's getting too long and I'm going to have a really good bath too. I don't like this idea at all. Mom is going to warn the groomer that I don't like this kind of stuff and will really growl and may even try to snap at her. That's Monday though and I'm going to try to make the best of the weekend before that happens.

5 comments:

fee said...

omdog, good luck with the grooming, christaligia. i hope you'll remember to remind them that they MUST compensate you with treats for putting up with the pruning session.

i love that little pressie in the bathroom! i always make sure i leave one in the bathroom for mom and dad whenever they're out without me for too long too! we're the same kind of dog!

loves,
fee

Toby said...

Danforth Avenue looks like it's gonna be lots of fun!! But I know what your Mom means about too many people. Us little guys can easily get stepped on during events like that!

As for the first picture...what can I say.... WOO HOO! Great job!! That must have been SO much fun. I totally love tissue and kleenex too. The more the better. Your Mom should be very proud of you though...since you left most of the tissue in one area. You were obviously thinking of your Mom and nanny when you were doing some serious shredding. At least its gonna be easy to clean up...hahahah!

Tobes

PreciOus said...

Oh dear. Groomers are nasty. Ok not all. I'm bias. Hehe. Looking forward to see your new look. *Winkz*

Snuggle,
Precious

PreciOus said...

Hi Christaligia

How's your new haircut?

Snuggle,
Precious

Goofy said...

Hi, gal, How's ur new haircut???