Monday, August 6, 2007

Saturday August 5th, 2007

This was a very busy day. Again we went all over the place and mom took lots of pictures. More pictures than we can put here but she made a page on the net for them so if you want to see them you can just click here to view them


First thing in the day we went to Crappy Tire (Cdn tire) and mom bought me a new crate. This one was bigger and I'll have more room in it. What mom doesn't know is I'm quite satisfied with the smaller one I'm in and later that night I let her know it. When we went to bed and I had to go in the new crate I growled and barked and dug in that crate. Then I cried and growled more and barked more until mom gave up at 12:30 am and got my old crate, put my towel and t-shirt back in it and then I went in it and went right to sleep... ahhhhh I love my old crate, small as it is. Mom figures she'll keep the bigger one for later some time.






Then we went over to the U. of T. again and wow oh wow...... lots of really pretty ladies were there and they were all in their wedding dresses!








And there were knights there fighting in the park too! Lots of loud banging when their swords hit each other! woooohoooo this was exciting!!


















Then after that more fun!! Kiki and NuNu came to the park. Kiki and I love to wrestle and run and jump on each other and NuNu likes to watch us and visit my nanna and mom. This is Kiki and I tumbling over each other.

After we played for a while we headed out for City Hall again. We had lunch over there. Well, I had kibble but it was good too. While we were there we all made a new friend. It was a butterfly!! A "Painted Lady" and my she was sure pretty. She landed on my nanna's head!! hehehe and there she sat for a long, long time. Mom was laughing and grabbed the camera. Painted Lady stayed there for some time and then she flew off and landed on nanna's top! Mom got a picture of that too and then she took off again and landed on my mom's heel!! Here are a couple of the pictures....... After that we went home for a while then back out later that night for a bit more park time.



7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You always have the best time! I love all the butterflies! They're so pretty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a great time at the park :)

River

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie and River.

Maggie, I do have the best times. Mom tries her best to take me everywhere and do lots of stuff. I think she secretly is trying to wack me out.... :-) And River, YES!! I love the park!! So much to see at the ones we go to.

PreciOus said...

Hi Christaligia!

Your mom is so cool to bring you places! I lurve my old bed too thou it was smaller but sista threw it away. Sob.

Snuggle
Precious

fee said...

dear christaligia, you're cute! i'm fee and i'm pleased to meet you. hope to get to know you better!

loves,
fee

Toby said...

Looks like you had a super good time at the park!! Wow, that's a very pretty butterful!! (Mom doesn't think so cuz she's scared of all bugs!!) LOL

Tobes

Toby said...

Hi Christaligia!

Just read the comment you left on my blog. Tell your Mom not to worry, some of us pups take a tad longer to potty train. You said your mom throws away your potty pad so it doesn't smell like pee. Has she tried leaving a slightly soiled pee pad around?? Sometimes us dogs tend to go back to a place that has our own smell.

Another trick that works really well is giving you a treat everytime you go in the right place. But your Mom will have to keep an eye on you a lot to make sure she gives you the treat right after you go in the right place.

Mom trained me to go indoors first and then outdoors afterwards. But I prefer to do my business outside. But for those occasions that I really have to go, I'll go on the balcony.

Keep me updated on how things go.

Tobes