Sunday, August 5, 2007

Friday August 3rd 2007

These past two days have been so full we are all ready to drop. On Friday we packed up the bbq stuff again and headed over to the islands with a friend of ours named Tom. Tom was fun, he played with me and even took me for a long walk to explore. He even took the grass out of my mouth when he caught me eating it.

I got a real treat too!!! Buddha was watching over me today because while mom was bbq'ing the chicken she went to turn one over and *Plop*! it hit the ground!! Well they couldn't eat it then so mom cleaned it off and put it aside for me later....... yeeeeeeehawwwwwwww people food!! All for me.!!! Wonderful, wonderful.. After the people ate and the picnic table was cleaned up mom picked apart some of the chicken from the dropped chicken thigh, the part with no bbq sauce and no skin on it and gave me some! *wow.... wow..... bow wow*... Can't you hear me smackin my lips??? It was terrific!

We spent hours over there and they breeze was so cool and I ran around in circles and even explored the water pump! I wasn't brave enough to step in it though, the water shoots out of it hard. Maybe next time. Nutso mom didn't take pictures but she swears she will when we go back again and we will go back again. When we got home back to the mainland we all went over to the U. of T. for a bit of playtime before going home and crashing for the day. Well..... except for me because I have puppy power and never slow down! *grins*

No comments: