Sunday, August 5, 2007

August 2nd, 2007















Whew...... it was so hot today. We left the comforts of home and the air conditioning and went out over to the U of T. I had another day of fun with my friends. I met a new girl named Julie, she is a pug. And Oliver the chihuahua. Ollie is the same age as me, 4 months and he has as much energy as me too!!! Look at us all play......



That's me.... with my big mouth!!!! Looks like I'm trying to eat Ollie's head. I'm not though, we are all just playing. I like Oliver, he has lots of spunk and isn't afraid of me but it freaks out mom and nanna when I pounce on Oliver. They are afraid I will hurt him he's so tiny. His mom and dad say it's ok though because he has a big brother, just like him but 9 lbs!! Holy smokes that's bigger than me, and his brother jumps and plays with him. Mom still gets scared though.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It does look like you're trying to eat Oscar's head! Glad you're really not! He's very cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie