Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 20th, 2007

Wow Wow Bow Wow.... I had a great day yesterday. Mom had running around to do for her program and we went to this nice little park near Yonge St. on Isabella. When we were there we saw a nice little girl who was a bit scared of me but wanted to play. She had Down Syndrome so mom kept me there a long time so the little girl could get used to me and finally I layed down so she could pet me too. Her daddy was with her and he was nice too.

Then we met a really nice couple of men. And they stopped and talked to mom a long time about me. They have 2 Bichon's!!! Butch & Patsy. I'd like to play with them one day. Mom was telling them she wants to 'breed' me one day and they told her they bred their doggies and for her to get ready to cook lots of chicken cause I'll need lots of protein if I am having babies. Is that what it takes to get human food from my mom????

And then...... I met Freida!!! Wow we had such a great time. Freida is a 5 month old cocker spaniel and she was so pretty and boy did we ever play. My mom and her dad let us play and jump and roll around each other for over a 1/2 hour I think. We were both wacked out afterwards. There were other doggies at the park too who came along to say a quick hi to us.

This is the same little park where I met Cooper a long time ago. I was hoping to see him again too but I haven't since then. Maybe next time. Mom is going to take me again later today. It's a really nice day out and she wants me to have as much play time as possible.

Well, I have to go. Mom needs the computer because she has work to do before we go out. See you all later. :-) Woof!

2 comments:

PreciOus said...

Hi Ligia!

That is so sweet of you to cheer the little girl up! I am too hyper for kids. I scare them most of the time.

Snuggle,
Precious

Christaligia said...

Hi Precious. I'm way too hyper too at times. That's why it took so long to let the little girl pet me. I was jumping around and wanting to play and it was making her back off and not play but she didn't understand. Finally I got it through my head to settle down and then we had a few nice minutes together and she was happy.