Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 18th, 2007

Since mom got her grant and is extending her seniors program I never get to post *whimper* We are out all the time and I even go with mom when she does stuff for her program other than the dinner. I'm not allowed to go to that. She's still sicky too. My mom is freakin a bit because her 50th birthday is coming up real fast. Too fast she says..... heheheh I will be 7 months old in a couple of days myself. I'm growing up but I'm still doing lots and lots of puppy things.

Like the other day.... mom was working on the computer and I was in my crate in the bedroom and mom realized how quiet it was. Uh oh... she went looking for me and I wasn't on the balconcy and I wasn't in my crate in the livingroom, I was nowhere so she decided to go and look in the bedroom crate again because sometimes I scrunch right down the back of it. When she turned around to go look she realized the bathroom door was open. YIPPEE!!! Yup, there I was, a white furball laid out like Queen of Sheba on the burgundy mat and all around me was shredded toilet paper! Mom took one look and busted out laughing. She told my nanna I was laying there, all this toilet paper (it was a new roll) was shredded around me and I looked at her with my head tilted with a "who me?" look on my face and a long piece of toilet paper hanging from my mouth! She ran for her camera but the stupid batteries were dead. Mom says she doesn't want a repeat though just to get a picture.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Christaligia,

The burgundy run and the toilet paper would make an awesome photo! Mom always knows that when it's quiet in the house, it means something is not right and mom is usually right!

Love ya lots,
Maggie