Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm a sick little girl

Last night my mom got home from a meeting at 8:30 and I was on the sofa waiting for her. She didn't know if but I wasn't feeling well. When she went into the kitchen nanna yelled out to her that I was throwing up. Mom ran to me and it was really yukky! It was orange!! Looked like treats but I hadn't had any treats. And there was an elastic in it!!!!!! Mom was freakin out. I curled up in my corner of the couch and then started again. This time it was a peachy/orange coloured foam!! I didn't look good. Then I did it a 3rd time and it was much the same as the second but this time my little teeth started to chatter too! Mom grabbed the phone and called the Vet. They were going to close in about 15 minutes but told mom to bring me in. So she did.

My vet wasn't here, he's on a trip so he always has 2 other vets in his clinic so I saw the nice Dr. Elizabeth. Mom brought what I threw up and even the vet said "yuck". She checked me over good, I had no fever but my gums were a bit pale. She took an x-ray and there it was!!! Something else is in my tummy! It wasn't an absolute emergency so mom was able to take me home for the night and bring me back early in the morning.

I sleep on my nanna's bed and I'm sorry but I barfed on her bed a little bit in the night. She loves me though so it's ok. :-) Mom and nanna took me to the hospital this morning and my surgery will take about an hour and a half and I'll have to stay there 2 days too. The Dr. took another x-ray because it wasn't in my morning poop. Whatever it is, is still there. It isn't even moving. Mom said it looked like a man's wedding band sort of and the Dr. said it was bigger!!

They have no idea what I ate or when for that matter because I'm closely watched. And even though I normally don't pick stuff up, occasionally I do and boy I'm a fast little girl. Mom and nanna are very worried about me..... mom will write more here later.

2 comments:

Oak said...

Aww! I hope you feel better soon:(

Christaligia said...

Ligia says thanks.. well she would if she wasn't so drugged up :-) We'll take a pic of her when we get her home.