Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM AND NANNA!!

Quick....... while mom's not at the computer. Happy Mother's Day to mom and nanna and all the other doggie mom's out there!! Speaking of Doggie mom's... my mom and nanna are looking for a boyfriend for me! Auntie Sheri wants a "Ligia" baby. hmmmmm does this mean if they find me a boyfriend I'll get fat?? I think I might want a baby, hope they can find me a suitable boyfriend. I want one that looks a lot like me and is a smart cookie too!

Speaking of extended family, the birds (no names yet) must be getting used to us. I only barked at them once or twice today but mom kept catching me giving them the eye. They're moving around more and making more noise. At least they sleep all night. Yesterday Nanna said they did quite the performance while mom was out. Mom missed it. We are keeping an eye on them since they both were outside in the wild for a bit. Mom took a movie of them today :-) Here is one of the movies:

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy mother's day to your mom and to your nanna, Christaligia!
We can't wait to meet your new boyfriend! We're sure he'll be very handsome!
Your birdies are so pretty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch